Powered by your local Power Platform User Groups the Power Platform World Tour is making a stop in Chicago on April 9-10, 2019, bringing unprecedented access to premium Power BI, PowerApps and Flow content designed by your local industry experts.
What is Power Platform Content?
• Power BI - make sense of your data, produce beautiful reports, and uncover hidden insights for your business.
• PowerApps - listen in as peers talk through how they have created apps that extend and mobilize their business using the no code PowerApps option.
• Flow - find out how to automate processes, making your business more efficient.
• This two-day event will cover technical content designed for the Citizen Developer, Technical, Business and New User.
• Multiple Tracks will offer 24+ breakout sessions.
• Network and learn from local Subject Matter Experts, MVPs, and Microsoft product team
• Engage with local users from similar and varying industries to solve daily challenges and increase efficiencies
Whether you are just getting started or consider yourself an expert, the Power Platform World Tour has sessions geared toward all expert levels. Grow your world of experience and expand your network of connections by registering for the Power Platform World Tour Event in Chicago!